• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Madden 10 Panthers vid

CatMan72

Been reading the developers blog, they spread-out the ratings this year so that superstars would really shine. In past years, an "average" player was in the 80's while a superstar was in the 90's and the result was not that much of a difference between a good player and a great player.

My biggest concern is the lack of pressure Peppers is getting against the Oakland OL, he should be all over Russell...

Yes. Expect to see a lot more rating in the 60-80 range. cross your fingers and get in the fetal position.

Been reading the developers blog, they spread-out the ratings this year so that superstars would really shine. In past years, an "average" player was in the 80's while a superstar was in the 90's and the result was not that much of a difference between a good player and a great player.

My biggest concern is the lack of pressure Peppers is getting against the Oakland OL, he should be all over Russell...

this is a prob with peppers in the game..with me his speed is always high for a DE but his strength is low so he never puts on a lot of pressure in the game..i got more sacks one season with taylor

this is a prob with peppers in the game..with me his speed is always high for a DE but his strength is low so he never puts on a lot of pressure in the game..i got more sacks one season with taylor

Agreed, his strength rating and block shedding should be right up there with his speed.

those graphics didnt look any better than 09

umm, cuz they didn't focus on graphics but all the things that make the game as close to a sim as possible with a year's development time. Remember guys, its took 2k5 years to get to well 2k5. Let's wait for the impressive reviews to come in and EA renew Ian Cummings artist direction.

I disagree it looks more refined with better shading. The visors and helmets look better, plus they added hand towels and chain gang.

yea, those are the improvements i mean, the graphics engine might not have been touched up but they fixed up all the million little tiny minor things they had wrong and that means a lot at the end. I noticed tho that all teams have their QB phone the OC but some OC's (such as ours) actually are on the sidelines.

Archived