• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Player Are You Most Looking Forward To This Year

beastson

Double Trouble - They were just unstoppable the second half of the season last year. Can't wait to see them come back, do it again and prove the critics wrong.

Jake - We get to see how he comes back after the worst game of his life against Arizona. Maybe he has another Pro Bowl year and leads us to the SB?

Everette Brown - Our first draft pick, so as always he has high expectations. I'd love to see him come in and be a pass rush sensation. That would make it a lot easier to let Peppers go next year.

Charles Godfrey - A lot of natural talent, he improved significantly throughout the season last year. Meeks should help him to thrive this year.

Richard Marshall - He'll step up into the starting role, and I think he will do very well. Meeks can bring out his potential and make him a star. This is the guy I'm most intrigued to see this season.

Steve Smith - How can you be a Panthers fan and not be excited to see this guy? Makes unbelievable plays every game. Has the heart of a lion. He's just exciting.

that plus robinson

im really interested in seeing how ryne does returning kickoffs! he came on really strong at the end of the 07 season.

and also dwayne jarrett

This might be my biggest concern really.. I know I harp on this, but if Ryne isn't what we had last year, then we royally screwed up on who our returner is going to be since we had a very good returner in Jones...

I surely hope to see him improve our return game this year... Not go backwards..

On offense, it's Delhomme as far as veterans go, and then Mike Goodson for my rookie choice.

Let's face it, this season depends on Delhomme's ability to bounce back from that play off disaster, and if Goodson is really as good as they have been saying in OTA's, he could add a whole new element to this offense that could drive opposing DC's crazy.

On defense, I'm actually more anxious about the scheme than any individual player, although I always look forward to seeing which rookies will step up and make plays, regardless of their draft status.

Archived