• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Player Are You Most Looking Forward To This Year

beastson

Godfrey and Marshall under Meeks on defense

On offense, I'm looking to see if we use Barnidge more on offense and get a Receiving option from the TE spot.

How Delhomme bounces back from the Cardinals game and the electrifying Delhomme to Smith Connection.

Goodson during the preseason, I don't think he'll get too many chances during the regular season, though I think he would be excellent as a slot option if needed.

Finally a Double Trouble repeat from last year. Maybe even better then last years performance.

Hope this wasnt made

For me its D.Will, been a supporter from day one, and I want an encore. Last year was amazing. Got to the point where you knew he was going to have a game because our running offense became sooooo prolific and explosive

Next is Goodson, even though I doubt he get any time this year. I also want to see what Ryne does this year

I think he will have a break out year. Ken lucas will not be missed, even though he was the best in the league 3 years ago.

Offense

Jake prove he still has the heart of the Cardiac Cats

Double Trouble turns to Triple Threat with Goodson

Jarrett and Barnidge show the NFL what weapons we do have.

Defense

Peppers goes off and sets the Sack Record and then signs a long term deal with Carolina

Marshall make everyone say Ken Who?

Godfrey and Harris lead the league in takeaways.

Special Teams

Kasey keeps knocking down 50 yd FG

Lloyd tries a 70 yd FG and MAKES IT

Double Trouble - They were just unstoppable the second half of the season last year. Can't wait to see them come back, do it again and prove the critics wrong.

Jake - We get to see how he comes back after the worst game of his life against Arizona. Maybe he has another Pro Bowl year and leads us to the SB?

Everette Brown - Our first draft pick, so as always he has high expectations. I'd love to see him come in and be a pass rush sensation. That would make it a lot easier to let Peppers go next year.

Charles Godfrey - A lot of natural talent, he improved significantly throughout the season last year. Meeks should help him to thrive this year.

Richard Marshall - He'll step up into the starting role, and I think he will do very well. Meeks can bring out his potential and make him a star. This is the guy I'm most intrigued to see this season.

Steve Smith - How can you be a Panthers fan and not be excited to see this guy? Makes unbelievable plays every game. Has the heart of a lion. He's just exciting.

Became sooo used to it thats its expected and not surprising what he does when he does it

Offense

Jake prove he still has the heart of the Cardiac Cats

Double Trouble turns to Triple Threat with Goodson

Jarrett and Barnidge show the NFL what weapons we do have.

Defense

Peppers goes off and sets the Sack Record and then signs a long term deal with Carolina

Marshall make everyone say Ken Who?

Godfrey and Harris lead the league in takeaways.

Special Teams

Kasey keeps knocking down 50 yd FG

Lloyd tries a 70 yd FG and MAKES IT

But most of all, I would like to see Lloyd make a 70 yard field goal.. lol

I really would LOVE to see Barnidge come into his own as well as Jarrett. Marshall for obvious reasons. Goodson, especially if he is dangerous in the slot. Beavers due to his speed (would be nice to see him have the talent to do well in this league)... and the defense in general...

Archived