• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Orton named starting quarterback

scpanther22

i think orton was decent last year..so maybe this system will help him in denver

"There's a lot of difficult aspects about what we ask our quarterback to do in our offense and Kyle has really grasped some of them more quickly than Chris did," McDaniels said in explaining the move after the second day of a three-day minicamp at the team's Dove Valley headquarters

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4256553

Orton is a good QB. He benefited a lot last year from a solid run game and hopefully he will this year with a much better oline and (arguably) a more talented RB.

Plus, I think his beard gives him magical powers, that or your spleen is required to be a successful QB in this league.

The Bears revamped an O-line that did alot better last season than most think, I think it's too early to say Denvers will be "much" better and it's also a little premature to say that Moreno is on Forte's level either.Like Forte, he was good in college but some backs just don't adjust to the NFL well and Forte is already seen as one of the premier backs in the league.

Archived