• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

Are you serious???? He was a self-righteous asshole, who thought his opinions was from God himself. There is no double standard, except he finally got what was inevitably coming to him.

I am very serious. With that description you just posted, you are describing a lot of people in the huddle.

What's the point of the smack forum then? It clearly says no holds barred. Then guess what? It isn't no holds barred.

This is why I don't go to the smack forum. It's useless. People don't know how to talk smack without making it personal or breaking down to racial name calling.

The thing I'm noticing now is that its ok to be racist towards white folk but god forbid someone says something racist towards black folk. Hence the double standard.

I did not mind Bwood. He honestly did not bother me as much as some of you clearly were bothered by him.

Like I said I'm not condoning his actions but he's not the only one at fault here.

If you don't agree, fine.

I am very serious. With that description you just posted, you are describing a lot of people in the huddle.

What's the point of the smack forum then? It clearly says no holds barred. Then guess what? It isn't no holds barred.

This is why I don't go to the smack forum. It's useless. People don't know how to talk smack without making it personal or breaking down to racial name calling.

The thing I'm noticing now is that its ok to be racist towards white folk but god forbid someone says something racist towards black folk. Hence the double standard.

I did not mind Bwood. He honestly did not bother me as much as some of you clearly were bothered by him.

Like I said I'm not condoning his actions but he's not the only one at dialysis here.

If you don't agree, fine.

Sorry, but when was the last time was calling someone "pastey" racist?

there's been plenty of other posts and posters with lots of racist comments in it besides just that one too!

hell...even this one turned into a cracker fest after he was bant...where's the fricken justification in that?!

Archived