• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

He always complains about the "teenagers" on this board yet acts just like one.

Literally the only "insult" he could ever come up with against me was telling me that I'm 18, which is something I obviously already knew.

Aww damn, I'm a young, healthy college student with countless years left to live. Why must you remind me, Bwood!?

You know for as much as he said, he is always being provoked. Ain't condoning what he said but a lot of you provoke the dude, bringing him up without need. Then he retaliates and he's the one getting banned.

Even now instead of letting it go, you all continue to talk about him.

He brought it on himself. It's a shame though. I found a super duper photo of him in his uniform. But for real, Bryan, when you come back here under a Proxy, keep it cool. Hannah Deboisblanc will figure out you're a douche sooner than later. I hope you treat her right.

1b_zps6a6cd944.jpg

What is the double standard Ivan?

A lot of people talk ish on this board, it comes with the territory. I didn't have a problem with Bwood until he got himself banned the first time and made several alt accounts to cry about being banned instead of just taking the short ban and returning with some dignity. Even after that, I didn't have an issue with him for the most part, but he never fails to find a way to rub something in someone's face and be condescending to others... That's usually where other people start getting personal. Which is what happened in the Miami smack thread. I didn't even talk smack to him on this board, but I don't know how you can defend what he did there. He wasn't provoked.

The double standards amaze me.. eh whatever floats your boats gents.

Accidental pie but your cool so what ever.

You never noticed he belittled every mock draft ever made. Thats not being provoked thats provoking. Just one example also.

Archived