• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

Hahaha smoots I can't stop laughing ....then it started again went the video loaded ...very cute baby pics

DP you say that as if you weren't part of it all. I know you! Probably were watching the Real World old school marathon too...

I don't care about like 99% of posters or what they look like. At the most I'll have a mental image based avatars/personality.

I had a tough time with making one for:

smoots

rodeo

cantrell

So...... yeah help us out, please?

Have you ever met anyone in person too? That's even weirder at first....but it's really interesting to see what everyone is like in person...plus it's weird asking people what their Huddle names are when you first meet. Honestly I don't know some of your names I just call you by your screen name hehe

Have you ever met anyone in person too? That's even weirder at first....but it's really interesting to see what everyone is like in person...plus it's weird asking people what their Huddle names are when you first meet. Honestly I don't know some of your names I just call you by your screen name hehe

Thats why I've never been to a tailgate. I'm afraid I won't like someone in person that I liked as a poster or vice versa.

Hahaha smoots I can't stop laughing ....then it started again went the video loaded ...very cute baby pics

DP you say that as if you weren't part of it all. I know you! Probably were watching the Real World old school marathon too...

That picture was taken shortly after Top Gun came out and apparently my dad was miming the guitar solo throughout the whole photoshoot.

& ty :3

Archived