• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

If only you knew the past conversations and comments between Smitty and I.

I don't get it? The past conversations between you and I consist of me saying something logical, and then you "burning" me by telling me my age. Ouch, you stated a fact about me that I've known since I was old enough to understand what age meant!? Daaaamn dude, I'm so hurt!

Yeah....just calm down about seeing people. It's weird. If people want to share pics then that is their prerogative. If you want to avoid random people on the internet making comments don't post pics.

It's like the rules for internet were created yesterday

DPnther is right we did this a few years ago I believe. A much longer thread....when Salty was still around.

I see most of your ugly faces every Sunday during Panthers season usually

Also limited amounts of you during TC as well.....don't forget Kurbz that's how we learned of the incredible adventures of Floppin in Spartanburg ;)

I'm friends with most of you fugers on FB anyways...

DPnther is right we did this a few years ago I believe. A much longer thread....when Salty was still around.

I see most of your ugly faces every Sunday during Panthers season usually

Also limited amounts of you during TC as well.....don't forget Kurbz that's how we learned of the incredible adventures of Floppin in Spartanburg ;)

I'm friends with most of you fugers on FB anyways...

Damn Boo....have not seen you around for a long time.

How is the job going?

Job is going great thanks for asking.

Working my ASS off that's for sure, but I'm doing pretty well for my first year in outside sales....now into my second.

I've been told if I can be successful in this industry I can sell anything. Just keep telling myself that.

Looking to make 6 figures this year.

I remember asking SCP for advice when considering taking this job ;)

Job is going great thanks for asking.

Working my ASS off that's for sure, but I'm doing pretty well for my first year in outside sales....now into my second.

I've been told if I can be successful in this industry I can sell anything. Just keep telling myself that.

Looking to make 6 figures this year.

I remember asking SCP for advice when considering taking this job ;)

Getting past the 2nd year is key. Something like 75% of people who get in to sales are no longer doing it after two years.

Archived