• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

My Cat.

550255_10150764754557947_549557946_9986900_675003410_n_zpsbf24f07a.jpg

When I shot a gun for the first time, at Shooters Express in Belmont. Freaking awesome man. My call of duty/Halo skills shined. Double tapped the head and shot his heart. You military guys would have been proud.

BLURRYGUN_zps935a4358.jpg

Ok last one. Most current one with my Panthers hat, with the new logo. After it arrived we went on a 4 game winning streak. I'm going to put this hat on and never take it off next season. Yah!

IMAG0851_zpsae0e3e90.jpg

Fap away gents.

22nkoy.png

This is the most recent one I can remember.

And yes, I am a skinny white 18 year old, something I've always said about myself bud.

As for having a girl, yeah, I haven't "dated" since 8th grade, when it doesn't even count. I'm an 18 year old at UNC. Unless you have found the perfect girl for you, you don't date in that situation, my man. It's all about mindless hookups and little flings rather than being committed.

There's that 18 year old reading comprehension again. I asked you when did I ever judge somebody on their looks, you showed me a post where I said anyone afraid to post a picture of themselves is either ugly or not willing to give up their internet tough guy. Since you posted a picture of yourself, you eliminate yourself from either of those.

The mood of this thread changed a while ago so stop trying to talk poo. Some day you'll have a girl to post a picture of and I'll be waiting.

There's that 18 year old reading comprehension again. I asked you when did I ever judge somebody on their looks, you showed me a post where I said anyone afraid to post a picture of themselves is either ugly or not willing to give up their internet tough guy. Since you posted a picture of yourself, you eliminate yourself from either of those.

The mood of this thread changed a while ago so stop trying to talk poo. Some day you'll have a girl to post a picture of and I'll be waiting.

Lol okay Mr Modesty & Voice of Reason.

Archived