• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

Interesting factoid about that picture. Both Chad Pennington and Randy Moss are on that field behind me. It's when they were at Marshall and Marshall was still in the Southern Conference. Also got to watchTerrell Owens when he was at UT-Chatt.

Man you lucky SCP!

What did you played at WCU?

Man you lucky SCP!

What did you played at WCU?

I am lucky. My sophomore year I was starting at right guard and the final full pad practice before our first game of the season against Clemson, I blew out my knee. I was going to be head-to-head against Trevor Price and he would have literally killed me. I'm convinced god reached down and tore my MCL to save me from Trevor. I was never the same player after that though.

I am lucky. My sophomore year I was starting at right guard and the final full pad practice before our first game of the season against Clemson, I blew out my knee. I was going to be head-to-head against Trevor Price and he would have literally killed me. I'm convinced god reached down and tore my MCL to save me from Trevor. I was never the same player after that though.

WOW! Cool story. I got mad respect for you now. I have respect any man that made it that far in sport wise.

Mrs Zod in a pinup shoot I did last year.

We have been married 14 years. She is currently pregnant and due in June with our first daughter.

Probably terrible judgement posting this here, but it will at least give me a reason to delete anyone who posts a negative word, which will be fun.

post-3-0-99772000-1363892467_thumb.jpg

91 downloads, lol

annnnnnnnnnnnnd 92

Archived