• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

I've got like 3 pictures of me and the fam on my computer. Me, my wife, and cookinwithgas with Bart Starr. And then me and my youngest at a concert thing. And then one of my wife and oldest boy meeting Smitty before the Giants game.

I can't remember if you are really tall or cookin is really short, or both....

I'm sure my wife wouldn't appreciate current pics being posted as we are both working our way back to "prime" status, lol. We've been together for going on 10 years this June. We met when she was 16 and I was 18 when we started dating, and we were by all accounts, a "hot couple." But, after 3 kids, we've earned the right to be out of shape... As I said, no shame in our game, it happens, but we're on our way back up.

So, for the sake of not being beaten to death, this is us in 07 with our oldest when she was a baby:

I think this was early 2008, and I tried out the baldy:

This is me in December as the best man in my brother's wedding:

45093_10152331251220497_2072398476_n.jpg

This is me leading my unit in the Revolutionary War on the Delaware River:

A horrible pic of me playing in the Dean Dome in juco:

Working on audio for a movie:

That's all for now.

Why does your face mask look like it was made with MS Paint. Nice shoes.

My office needed some old pictures of me for a work thing so my mom scanned a few over to us with her HP all-in-one. Thus the MS Paint quality. I'm old homie, we didn't have that fancy digital stuff back when I used to take pictures. And we liked it!

Man, you looked the part SCP. And seriously, those shoes kick ass.

Interesting factoid about that picture. Both Chad Pennington and Randy Moss are on that field behind me. It's when they were at Marshall and Marshall was still in the Southern Conference. Also got to watchTerrell Owens when he was at UT-Chatt.

Archived