• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

Wood im just kiddin man. You ugly but ur not fugly. Lol jk

I could honestly give two shits how ugly a dude thinks I am, because do you see what I get have sex with every day?

Right when I saw your picture this song came on in my head.

I could honestly give two shits how ugly a dude thinks I am, because do you see what I get have sex with every day?

Right when I saw your picture this song came on in my head.

Damn even you know that song. You gotta know some Hmong peeps to know that song.

Tell me you got that song off Clint Eastwood Gran Torino.

I know LIAG posted, but where's the rest of the women of the huddle at?

LOL you think some 40+ year old ladies are gonna show their faces on the huddle? They aren't even comfortable sharing their weight/age unless it's safely behind a computer.

We're talking about the same huddle that give Zod's topcat models a 5/10 without thinking twice.

Mrs Zod in a pinup shoot I did last year.

We have been married 14 years. She is currently pregnant and due in June with our first daughter.

Probably terrible judgement posting this here, but it will at least give me a reason to delete anyone who posts a negative word, which will be fun.

post-3-0-99772000-1363892467_thumb.jpg

Mrs Zod in a pinup shoot I did last year.

We have been married 14 years. She is currently pregnant and due in June with our first daughter.

Probably terrible judgement posting this here, but it will at least give me a reason to delete anyone who posts a negative word, which will be fun.

post-3-0-99772000-1363892467_thumb.jpg

Classy photo.

sort of Marilyn Monroe-ish

Archived