• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

What did you just tell him? He looks really confused.

I told him Jesus wasn't real and that us dressing him up to go to church with my mom is just to get him out of the house...

lol j/k... He just has some crazy expressions that he busts out whenever you try to take a picture... Usually it is a goofy grin/smile thing...

I would hate to see your bad side. And to think you bag on people for the way they look...

When did I ever bag on somebody for the way they look? Ever?

Do you feel high and mighty now because a mom on the huddle said you were adorable and pinched your cheeks? You're a skinny 18 year old white boy, which is exactly what I expected.

And you have absolutely no girl, or even an ex girl to show off. I would stay out of this thread if I was you, because you will lose every time if you're gonna try and talk poo.

Agree with Kurb bwood, she's really cute. Good job man.

Most people don't look anything like what you expect. Some of you I've seen in person and on fb so not too many big surprises.

Thanks bro, I'm the first to admit that she's way out of my league. She's the one that came onto me though, so I will always have that story for whenever somebody says that.

What did you expect me to look like? I've heard multiple times that users were expecting me to be some black thug.

Thanks bro, I'm the first to admit that she's way out of my league. She's the one that came onto me though, so I will always have that story for whenever somebody says that.

What did you expect me to look like? I've heard multiple times that users were expecting me to be some black thug.

Honestly I wasn't really referring to you... I didn't have a pre-conceived idea of what you looked like... I was just kind of saying that in general.

There's generation now in Hmong? I guess I didn't know.

haha i meant in the US. most young hmongs are first or second generation citizens as most of them came here starting with the instability caused by the pathet lao

i love southeast asia - lao and thailand in particular - so i'm interested whenever i can find out more

haha i meant in the US. most young hmongs are first or second generation citizens as most of them came here starting with the instability caused by the pathet lao

i love southeast asia - lao and thailand in particular - so i'm interested whenever i can find out more

I guess I'm 2nd then. If that's the case, my OGs/grandparents are 1st. Now, there's the 3rd.

Glad you know a lil background of my culture. We came here bc we were U.S. strongest unknown Allie during the Vietnam War.

Archived