• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

This your chance to be a man and show your face on the huddle. Girlfriends and wives too.

Man the fug []__[]p

BWOOD,Im doing this for you, and only YOU. Im not scare to man up and show my face, my niece, my girl, my sister, or my sister in law. HAHAHHHA [url="http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR%23/onguard.gif"]http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/onguard.gif Yea, that's me holding my little niece (brat). This was a while back at my sister's high school graduation.

Now, MAN UP and show your face and whoever else you want.

TOLD YA FOOLS IM HMONG. KEEP ON CALLING ME RACIST ALL YALL WANT.

gotrice_zps255a8014.jpg

WilliamPic_C_zps67ca3c25.jpg

(P.S. Wood, please dont frame my picture up on your wall)

Chuck...drink some sake. Simmer down. If you want I'll bring you the best marijuana you've ever smoked and a bottle of tequila from Mexico.

I don't smoke but if I wanted to I have all the Mary J I can have over here. I do want your bottle of Tequila lol. Send it to me.

And you're a handsome man Ivan. Not as fugly as I thought you'd be

And you're a handsome man Ivan. Not as fugly as I thought you'd be

I will take that as a compliment, thanks Chuck.

Sure, why not. I'll play the Teenage Interweb Drama game! :)

2012 me -

bb1_zpsf0952e6c.jpg

Only losers show off their tattoos/2013 me -

bb2_zps1ed7e05a.jpg

The ex-wife -

ch_zps504eeb18.jpg

The bully -

13_zps2d49586f.jpg

For some reason, this is exactly how I thought you'd look. Don't know, feels weird. Also your body is an etch-a-sketch.

Sorry fan club, I just got off work, and I thought there had been enough pictures posted of me in the past but I'd be glad to post more for you fellas.

image_1363849769423138_zps98aac554.jpg?t=1363850205

Me and my girl at the Grammy's. She almost froze to death in that dress and we didn't even walk the red carpet it was so damn cold.

image_1363849800448026_zps81e46722.jpg?t=1363850302

Me and my girl after a Lakers win a couple years ago.

image_1363849741291884_zps032f0ea7.jpg

My girl. Inb4 "No tits, wouldn't bang" comments. I'm all about the ass and GOT DAMN does she have one...

18673_108150502530885_5576955_n_zps4e5e7a5a.jpg

My good side B)

And for shits and giggles, this is a video of ya boy Bweezy scoring the sickest goal in water polo history at the Junior Olympics.

Hope you enjoyed yourselves

Archived