• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

Here I am hiking Stone Mountain, GA with my ex girlfriend(who later became a lady cat for the Bobcats) Yes I took a basketball with me hiking. I was a baller in my younger days. I also got jumped in the parking lot by some crip thugs because of my red bandana. fuging shitty ass Atlanta

post-9332-0-55878500-1363827528_thumb.jp

Here I am with my super hott new hair style I just came up with today. I'm thinking of applying for cosmetology school

post-9332-0-60279800-1363827074_thumb.jp

Kinda disappointed that...

1) h0llywood skipped pie-ing me :( , but more importantly

2) Bwood didn't talk any sh*t after saying multiple times in other threads that I was either too ugly or too much of a pussy to show my face. I still don't see him dropping any pictures of himself, even if a mod did it for him for a brief time.

2) Bwood didn't talk any sh*t after saying multiple times in other threads that I was either too ugly or too much of a pussy to show my face. I still don't see him dropping any pictures of himself, even if a mod did it for him for a brief time.

I'm disappointed that Bwood didn't put a picture up.

I must've skipped over it! Situation rectified. And what's this hot gf of Bwood you all speak of?

Archived