• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

So a bunch of white dudes are pissed because another white guy said black guys are generally better in sports...

what about all the sports where they're not demonstrably better....like all of them

No there IS A LARGE # OF Hispanics in MBL because they have tons of farm leagues in South America where they exploit young players.

hmmm yes i'd agree

now take that little smidgen of insight you just flashed and apply it to the vastly worse off black community in this country where education infrastructure has been completely ignored and for many sports are the only option of escape

yeah, genetic farms. hispanics are generally bred by the government.

ahahahaha lol oh my god yes

ITS THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL EXCEPT INSTEAD OF HITLER ITS BASEBALL PLAYERS

also i had no idea nicaragua and the dominican republic were in south america

hmmm yes i'd agree

now take that little smidgen of insight you just flashed and apply it to the vastly worse off black community in this country where education infrastructure has been completely ignored and for many sports are the only option of escape

ok...

how does this change the facts?

Growing up in a bad neighborhood doesnt land you a job in the NFL.

So a bunch of white dudes are pissed because another white guy said black guys are generally better in sports...

I'm not pissed, I just don't ever like seeing people perpetuate racial stereotypes of any kind. I'm pointing out the problems that come with having that type of mentality. Especially someone in your position of coaching I would hope you would be completely objective and fair.

I am sorry if in your childhood you were held back because some dumbass coach.

I figured you would bring up something like this, but I can assure you that's not the case. I'm where I'm at today because I refused to buy into racial stereotypes or place limitations on what I can do physically. My career is exactly where I want it to be and one that relies on my athletic abilities.

ok...

how does this change the facts?

Growing up in a bad neighborhood doesnt land you a job in the NFL.

lol look at you you can't even misinterpret what i say to make yourself look better

we're all still waiting for you to prove blacks are genetically predisposed to play in the nfl

if you do that then I will explain to you very slowly with small words why you're completely full of poo

ak do you believe half black/half polynesians are genetically predisposed to be better at golf?

do you believe the swedes are genetically predisposed to be better at tennis?

do you believe the asians (or slints if you prefer) are genetically predisposed to be better at ping pong?

do you believe the irish are genetically predisposed to be better at hurling?

okay AK do you think that if we randomly took 1,000 black males and 1,000 males of varying races from their birth and raised them specifically to be football players at whatever position their body grew into that the black males would statistically perform better than the mixed bag

like you would have a higher percentage of blacks than non blacks get drafted into the nfl

Archived