• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

im pretty sure this whole website is a joke, it doesn't seem slanderous or offensive enough to actually be a racist sports website.

that's an interesting point, can you please point out the last time a white nfl player (matt jones doesn't count) was convicted of a serious crime?

and jared allen dui,todd sauerbraun numerous incidents.its not a joke this is real believe me i can back everything i put on here partner.

WHOIS information for castefootball.us :

[Querying whois.nic.us]

[whois.nic.us]

Domain Name: CASTEFOOTBALL.US

Domain ID: D2723121-US

Sponsoring Registrar: TUCOWS INC.

Registrar URL (registration services): whois.opensrs.org

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Registrant ID: ADW708-IYD-R-US

Registrant Name: Don Wassall

Registrant Organization: Don Wassall

Registrant Address1: P.O. Box 426

Registrant City: Allison Park

Registrant State/Province: PA

Registrant Postal Code: 15101

Registrant Country: United States

Registrant Country Code: US

Registrant Phone Number: +1.7244437300

Registrant Email: [email protected]

Registrant Application Purpose: P1

Registrant Nexus Category: C11

Administrative Contact ID: ADW802-IYD-US

Administrative Contact Name: Donald Wassall

Administrative Contact Organization: Don Wassall

Administrative Contact Address1: P.O. Box 426

Administrative Contact City: Allison Park

Administrative Contact State/Province: PA

Administrative Contact Postal Code: 15101

Administrative Contact Country: United States

Administrative Contact Country Code: US

Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.7244437300

Administrative Contact Email: [email protected]

Administrative Application Purpose: P1

Administrative Nexus Category: C11

Billing Contact ID: ADW802-IYD-US

Billing Contact Name: Donald Wassall

Billing Contact Organization: Don Wassall

Billing Contact Address1: P.O. Box 426

Billing Contact City: Allison Park

Billing Contact State/Province: PA

Billing Contact Postal Code: 15101

Billing Contact Country: United States

Billing Contact Country Code: US

Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.7244437300

Billing Contact Email: [email protected]

Billing Application Purpose: P1

Billing Nexus Category: C11

Technical Contact ID: ADW802-IYD-US

Technical Contact Name: Donald Wassall

Technical Contact Organization: Don Wassall

Technical Contact Address1: P.O. Box 426

Technical Contact City: Allison Park

Technical Contact State/Province: PA

Technical Contact Postal Code: 15101

Technical Contact Country: United States

Technical Contact Country Code: US

Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.7244437300

Technical Contact Email: [email protected]

Technical Application Purpose: P1

Technical Nexus Category: C11

Name Server: PGH.NAUTICOM.NET

Name Server: PGH1.NAUTICOM.NET

Created by Registrar: INNERWISE, INC. D.B.A. ITSYOURDOMAIN.COM

Last Updated by Registrar: TUCOWS INC.

Last Transferred Date: Wed Dec 03 20:43:33 GMT 2008

Domain Registration Date: Thu Aug 01 22:51:25 GMT 2002

Domain Expiration Date: Fri Jul 31 23:59:59 GMT 2009

Domain Last Updated Date: Fri Dec 12 19:35:31 GMT 2008

Registrar Fields

----------------

Drop Mr. Wassell a line and let him know how you really feel. :-)

I skimmed through the site a bit and it does raise a good point about the language that commentators use when talking about the talent levels of black players vs. white players in basically all sports. Black players are usually talked about as being very athletically gifted, while white players are usually described as "well, he isn't the most physically gifted athlete, but he makes up for it in determination and working hard." The site failed to mention how it goes the other way though in talking about the intellectual levels of athletes, the black athlete makes "stupid" or "dumb" decisions while the white one makes "poor" ones.

I am not commenting on your "intellectual" comment above. However, as it relates to being physically gifted, I would agree 100% that statistically, black athletes are far more physically gifted than white athletes. They typically run faster, jump higher, etc...

I do not mean this in a negative manner, just stating facts.

you didn't read the article, did you? :lol:

nope not wasting my time on that poo. I just gave you my grade for the season so I don't need to waste my time reading what some moron wrote

I am not commenting on your "intellectual" comment above. However, as it relates to being physically gifted, I would agree 100% that statistically, black athletes are far more physically gifted than white athletes. They typically run faster, jump higher, etc...

I do not mean this in a negative manner, just stating facts.

Do you have any data to back that up?

statistically, black athletes are far more physically gifted than white athletes. They typically run faster, jump higher, etc...

Not saying I agree with this, but even if statistics applied to an entire group are higher, that doesn't mean anything. People should be judged on individual merit and skills, not pigeonholed by gross generalizations. I've seen plenty of extremely athletic white players that are not viewed as such because people want to cling to racial stereotypes. This is a major problem in sports today. That website isn't helping matters though. Being racially biased to one side doesn't stop prejudice on the other end. I would like to see equality in sports, where the best player is treated as such, regardless of their skin color. I don't see this happening while coaches/scouts/media/ect still look at things with a "blacks are more athletic" mentality.

Do you have any data to back that up?

Not to get into this war, but just a little tidbit: No white sprinter has ever done the 100 meters under 10 seconds. 30 African Americans have.

EDIT: Just found a really good and scientific article about this. The guy even mentions the sprinter thingie I posted above:

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/blackathlete.htm

i doubt no one doesn't realize that the black athlete has the advantage in most sports, their DNA is such that benefits them.

People talk about slavery, but when the fat ass white man was dying of obesity, the slaves were working their asses off and building a genetic makeup that would benefit them years later.

The statistics dont lie-

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3555896

Now that might offend SOMEONE- but i THINK it directly correlates with the "black athlete" surpassing others.

There have also been studies to show that "inner city kids (mostly black) tend to contribute to the large % of the NFL players. This is thought to be because of the "me against the world" mentality that helps them focus on a goal.

With all of this SAID, The ARTICLE IS STUPID, RACIST, AND SHOULD COME DOWN.

iTS A lack of knowledge that continues to make those who oppress others because of their color remain ignorant and only set-back the strides this country has made to overcome racism.

If I was a black man, I would be damn proud that my people are great at sports, and excel in that area. It has opened doors for many black men, and helped them make a difference in this world while being an example for others to follow.

Forget about that funny ass website for a minute.

This is an amazing post.

Not saying I agree with this, but even if statistics applied to an entire group are higher, that doesn't mean anything. People should be judged on individual merit and skills, not pigeonholed by gross generalizations. I've seen plenty of extremely athletic white players that are not viewed as such because people want to cling to racial stereotypes. This is a major problem in sports today. That website isn't helping matters though. Being racially biased to one side doesn't stop prejudice on the other end. I would like to see equality in sports, where the best player is treated as such, regardless of their skin color. I don't see this happening while coaches/scouts/media/ect still look at things with a "blacks are more athletic" mentality.

I did not intend for my comment to be construed as a racial remark or an excuse for bigotry.

Just stating a fact that blacks are more athletic than whites. It is what it is....nothing more.

It is purely physiological.

People with strong African continent routes, will invariably have a denser bone mass, that allows them to build higher muscle volumes than those with less dense bones ie European routes. Just the way that their bodies evolved due to the climates thousands of years ago. Very little to do with slavery.

Exactly the same reason why European descended people tend to do better in swimming events, because they have lighter bone mass and allow them to build leaner muscle and thus remain lighter and more stream lined.

Luckily for us, football is NOT just about being physically gifted. If it were Reggie Bush would be the greatest thing in the world whereas grizzled old vets like Bruschi would long have been weeded out.

At the end of the day the most suitable player, regardless of any descent, will play. There is too much money riding on those in charge to let something like this stand in the way.

Archived