• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

im pretty sure this whole website is a joke, it doesn't seem slanderous or offensive enough to actually be a racist sports website.

he smoking a glass pipe!that is bs, this country was built on racisim so therefore it will never go away.fudge the grade we got but the whole website is catered to who has white players and how many. and people say the race card has nothing to do with sports issues b!3$# please!

that's an interesting point, can you please point out the last time a white nfl player (matt jones doesn't count) was convicted of a serious crime?

im pretty sure this whole website is a joke, it doesn't seem slanderous or offensive enough to actually be a racist sports website.

that's an interesting point, can you please point out the last time a white nfl player (matt jones doesn't count) was convicted of a serious crime?

Never heard of Ryan Leaf huh...or Ken Stabler...? and Matt Jones does count

I skimmed through the site a bit and it does raise a good point about the language that commentators use when talking about the talent levels of black players vs. white players in basically all sports. Black players are usually talked about as being very athletically gifted, while white players are usually described as "well, he isn't the most physically gifted athlete, but he makes up for it in determination and working hard." The site failed to mention how it goes the other way though in talking about the intellectual levels of athletes, the black athlete makes "stupid" or "dumb" decisions while the white one makes "poor" ones.

the web site is racist, IMO and I'm usually one of the first to jump on some one who starts calling something or someone racist when they or it isn't.

but with that said the web site is so stupid it's laughable, and you really shouldn't get that bent out of shape over it.

i doubt no one doesn't realize that the black athlete has the advantage in most sports, their DNA is such that benefits them.

People talk about slavery, but when the fat ass white man was dying of obesity, the slaves were working their asses off and building a genetic makeup that would benefit them years later.

The statistics dont lie-

In the 2007 season, 66 percent of NFL players were black, a one point decrease from the previous year. White players continued to comprise 31 percent of the total, but the difference was made up by a small increase in Latino and Asian players.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3555896

Now that might offend SOMEONE- but i THINK it directly correlates with the "black athlete" surpassing others.

There have also been studies to show that "inner city kids (mostly black) tend to contribute to the large % of the NFL players. This is thought to be because of the "me against the world" mentality that helps them focus on a goal.

With all of this SAID, The ARTICLE IS STUPID, RACIST, AND SHOULD COME DOWN.

iTS A lack of knowledge that continues to make those who oppress others because of their color remain ignorant and only set-back the strides this country has made to overcome racism.

If I was a black man, I would be damn proud that my people are great at sports, and excel in that area. It has opened doors for many black men, and helped them make a difference in this world while being an example for others to follow.

Archived