• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

So what about tennis, lacrosse, soccer, swimming, etc?

There are black tennis players, Lacrosse players, soccer players and swimmers.

The muscle differences I noted and that are proven are the Calf muscles and tendons. Those muscles help you with running, walking, jumping, ext..... You can look back at my post with the structural differences in it to get the full list of calf differences.

I also stated that I wasn't implying that African American's are predisposed for football, I said it would require training. In America, why play Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse or Tennis, when the most popular sport in your country is Football and you could make millions more there then you could anywhere else..

Why you even brought up soccer I'm not even sure, considering it's the most played sport in the world and the most popular sport in the world. it's just not popular here in America.

you mean do i have evidence that blacks are not genetically predisposed to be better at football than whites?

of course i don't because you can't test a negative dummy

Yes you can. You can have tests that test and idea and through evidence find out nothing supports it.

To your other question, as I said before its not the end all to the discussion and does not specifically adress for football players .

However if you do belive the article, it suggest that gentics play a part in atheltics in general. Football not being a exception. As I said Ak panther fan' articles aren't the only ones out there supporting this opinon. For example carpanfan96 aticles also suggest it.

And there many more then that, all is needed is a google search.

So what about tennis, lacrosse, soccer, swimming, etc?

I would argue, and this is only my humble opinon. That the sports you mentioned have just not been taken up really by African Americans and other races. Most of those sports are white dominated But I dont beleive that really has much to do with gentics or body types for either side.

Are there not white football players?

Check the site in the original post. They're keeping track.

No way I'm reading this whole thread, but I've skimmed enough to see why the discussion got so long.

As far as getting involved in the meat of this discussion, for me, that'd be a no.

(I reserve the right to snipe and be a smart aleck)

but black genetics should just be able to overcome that slight logistical error!!!!!

says the white guy from alaska with so much experience with black people. :rolleyes:you even call a black person "*****". Just come out and say what you really mean!

either case you guys need to relax. Again, for the 2000th time ak never said ( and i am going to bold this part)EVERY BLACK PERSON IS A BETTER ATHLETE THAN A WHITE PERSON!

He simply stated and also provided SEVERAL scientific articles that show that blacks or people from West African have certian genetic and physiological advantages when it comes certain sports. All the people agianst him have even posted one article saying otherwise. Whats funny is that even racists will say that blacks are better at certian sports, albeit for a more racist reason than he has genetic advantages. if a racist, scientists and ak can see this why cant some people on this board see that.

also genetics are just the building blocks of us. They dont make our future. They give us POTENTIAL. they also set your ceiling. you still have to have the opportunity to take advantage of them when you can.

i dont understand how people can say genetics dont play a part. Forensics is a proven science and they can tell from a persons BONES, what race they are and how old and everything. Yet some people here dont believe that same type of science using genetics has any merit in the issue.

I have a question? Before there was full scale integration of black atheletes, why were they being recruited in college and in the professional sports? Was it because they had to? or was some other reason?

says the white guy from alaska with so much experience with black people. :rolleyes:you even call a black person "*****". Just come out and say what you really mean!

either case you guys need to relax. Again, for the 2000th time ak never said ( and i am going to bold this part)EVERY BLACK PERSON IS A BETTER ATHLETE THAN A WHITE PERSON!

He simply stated and also provided SEVERAL scientific articles that show that blacks or people from West African have certian genetic and physiological advantages when it comes certain sports. All the people agianst him have even posted one article saying otherwise. Whats funny is that even racists will say that blacks are better at certian sports, albeit for a more racist reason than he has genetic advantages. if a racist, scientists and ak can see this why cant some people on this board see that.

also genetics are just the building blocks of us. They dont make our future. They give us POTENTIAL. they also set your ceiling. you still have to have the opportunity to take advantage of them when you can.

i dont understand how people can say genetics dont play a part. Forensics is a proven science and they can tell from a persons BONES, what race they are and how old and everything. Yet some people here dont believe that same type of science using genetics has any merit in the issue.

I have a question? Before there was full scale integration of black atheletes, why were they being recruited in college and in the professional sports? Was it because they had to? or was some other reason?

yeah you need to chill with that, hell if you got the balls to say ***** go ahead and say the word.go worry about a polar bear eating you or something.ignorance is everywhere.the reason blacks excel in football and basketball is because thats all blacks are introduced too.

yeah you need to chill with that, hell if you got the balls to say ***** go ahead and say the word.go worry about a polar bear eating you or something.ignorance is everywhere.the reason blacks excel in football and basketball is because thats all blacks are introduced too.

I agree that has do with why the majority play those two sports and not others such as lacrosse golf etc..

However it doesn't explain why they excel,It only explains why more play it

So all the research and comments from scientest is just ignorance and wrong? Why becasue you say it is?

All your using to disagree with it is your own opinion.

Archived