• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

Is the reason that many more blacks are on death row and in prison as a whole than whites because blacks are genetically to murder and commit crimes? Is the reason that whites and Asians graduate from college at higher rates than blacks due to whites and Asians possessing higher intelligence? Is the reason that blacks make up a much smaller percentage of sports like hockey/golf/tennis/swimming/soccer because they're genetically inferior to whites in those sports? What is the definition of an "athlete"? Are swimmers like Michael Phelps not considered real athletes because they don't run and jump? Why are blacks non-existent in NASCAR? Are they genetically inferior at driving racecars?

here is my last statement......

70% of NFL is black, there must be something to it, and i think that genetics play a part.

There are scientist who say the same thing.

% wise black athletes out excell white athletes. -- Ohh Well, thats how it is boys.

Be mad at life all you want to about it, but its the way it is.

If you dont like it ask God when your kneeling at the pew this Sunday.

This is for everything AK has said in this thread.

AK, what you have just said, is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

here is my last statement......

70% of NFL is black, there must be something to it, and i think that genetics play a part.

There are scientist who say the same thing.

% wise black athletes out excell white athletes. -- Ohh Well, thats how it is boys.

Be mad at life all you want to about it, but its the way it is.

If you dont like it ask God when your kneeling at the pew this Sunday.

So you have decided to stop embarrasing yourself?

This is for everything AK has said in this thread.

AK, what you have just said, is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison a classic.

Is the reason that many more blacks are on death row and in prison as a whole than whites because blacks are genetically to murder and commit crimes? Is the reason that whites and Asians graduate from college at higher rates than blacks due to whites and Asians possessing higher intelligence? Is the reason that blacks make up a much smaller percentage of sports like hockey/golf/tennis/swimming/soccer because they're genetically inferior to whites in those sports? What is the definition of an "athlete"? Are swimmers like Michael Phelps not considered real athletes because they don't run and jump? Why are blacks non-existent in NASCAR? Are they genetically inferior at driving racecars?

He wont respond to this.

so we are all the same??

Why are Samoans BIG AS HELL

Why are Asians short?

people are different- races are different- to deny it is to live blind-

God made us different- be proud of it, do what ever it is you do best and then your color wont matter.

But it will never change the fact that we are not all the same.

ok- now im done....

so we are all the same??

Why are Samoans BIG AS HELL

Why are Asians short?

people are different- races are different- to deny it is to live blind-

God made us different- be proud of it, do what ever it is you do best and then your color wont matter.

But it will never change the fact that we are not all the same.

ok- now im done....

So if each race is different are white people and asians smarter than black people?

Archived