• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

i think that the NFL use to think Vick was going to be the new "best QB of all time", he was just a dumbass.

racism has played a large role at the QB position. Any historian of football knows this, its not that much a kept secret.

So there are less black QB's than white QB's now because black QB's are being discriminated against?

Excellent points.

Much of the academic woes of young inner city blacks has been laid at the doorstep of absentee fathers and poor parenting, most visibly by our President. Thoughts?

I'm not going down a rabbit trail so you can avoid the question. Do you think Dominicans are genetically predisposed to excel in baseball?

Focus here.

That would be 10% of the total US population. Actually it's more like 13%. My bad.

But it's unusual that 13% of a given pool make up 70% of a work force.

Get it?

no- he doesn't get it.

he thinks we are killing the world for considering that genetics play a part in the success of black athletes and he cant handle that..

or fiz,

or SAM mills fan- (how ironic- a very undersized man in Mills playing so well)

Focus here.

That would be 10% of the total US population. Actually it's more like 13%. My bad.

But it's unusual that 13% of a given pool make up 70% of a work force.

Get it?

No, I perfectly understood what you were saying but I think you are missing my point.

no- he doesn't get it.

he thinks we are killing the world for considering that genetics play a part in the success of black athletes and he cant handle that..

or fiz,

or SAM mills fan- (how ironic- a very undersized man in Mills playing so well)

AK, Luv ya but I said nothing about genetics.

So there are less black QB's than white QB's now because black QB's are being discriminated against?

Keep up...

"HAVE BEEN"

tHE COMMISH Must see something about discrimination, he just passed a new law in the NFL, maybe you should look it up.

discrimination is not a race problem its a people problem.

Until people admit it exist and CHANGE it will not go away.

Keep up...

"HAVE BEEN"

tHE COMMISH Must see something about discrimination, he just passed a new law in the NFL, maybe you should look it up.

discrimination is not a race problem its a people problem.

Until people admit it exist and CHANGE it will not go away.

You still havent told me why there are so many more white QB's than black QB's in the NFL CURRENTLY.

Archived