• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

Oh Joy. Another Fiz vs AK thread.

So who can provide a logical explanation how 10% of a given part of the US popualtion provides 70% of the NFL's players?

For years Sports and Entertainment have been the only way for blacks in America to achieve a high amount of wealth and recognition, meaning blacks have been more apt to throw everything into the sport.

Add on the fact that coaches are predisposed to black players due to historically high numbers of black players in the past.

Are Dominicans genetically predisposed to be better baseball players?

So Fiz, why does 10% of the population (black people- i understand your brain cant take much in at once)

Make up 70% of the NFL?

a whole host of socio economic factors that are not easily parsed into simple racist ideas like "oh it's genetics."

AK will you explain why there are more white QB's than black QB's?

Are white people born better QB's?

No-- (if you would have read the thread you would know this has already been addressed)

Black QB's are getting more chances than they ever had before.

Discrimination played a big part in the black athlete not being able to be a QB-

Time will make a difference.

don't, they won't answer.

now that kevin greene has volunteered his poo posting prowess as a crutch for little timmy, ak won't have to do a single thing except call me a racist until i roll my eyes so hard i give myself a stroke and slip blissfully into the cold release of death

Prove it...

i have already posted scientist opinions that support the genetic difference.

i asked you to prove that blacks were genetically predisposed to be better at football than whites. you posted something about....long distance running.

No-- (if you would have read the thread you would know this has already been addressed)

Black QB's are getting more chances than they ever had before.

Discrimination played a big part in the black athlete not being able to be a QB-

Time will make a difference.

You didnt answer my question, why are there so many more white QB's now?

are black QB's currently being discriminated against?

For years Sports and Entertainment have been the only way for blacks in America to achieve a high amount of wealth and recognition, meaning blacks have been more apt to throw everything into the sport.

Add on the fact that coaches are predisposed to black players due to historically high numbers of black players in the past.

you do know this is 2009 right?

hmmmm... discrimination starts to dissipate in the 60's and equal rights grow and SO DOES the % of pro black athletes.

What about all the white boys in college?

White boys go to college to and play football.

Around 1,100 black players will be on active rosters in the NFL this upcoming season. That's not 10% of the population. Maybe one day people can stop trying to apply broad sweeping generalizations and stereotypes to millions of people based solely on the accomplishments of a very select few.

Archived