• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

you see blacks are genetically predisposed to get sickle cell anemia.

therefore, we can take that and look at HIV infection rates and come to the conclusion that blacks are genetically predisposed to contract the HIV virus.

you see blacks are genetically predisposed to get sickle cell anemia.

therefore, we can take that and look at HIV infection rates and come to the conclusion that blacks are genetically predisposed to contract the HIV virus.

wow-- really.....

you are an idiot....

wow-- really.....

you are an idiot....

you can't see the similarities between that facetious comparison and you taking marathon running data in africa and using that as evidence that blacks are genetically predisposed to be better at something that has nothing to do with marathon running at all?

really?

then why don't you politically correctly express the truth so that all will be enlightened and no ones little feelings will be hurt.

Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony

Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord, why dont we?

We all know that people are the same where ever we go

There is good and bad in evryone,

We learn to live, we learn to give

Each other what we need to survive together alive.

Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord why dont we?

Ebony, ivory living in perfect harmony

Ebony, ivory, ooh

We all know that people are the same where ever we go

There is good and bad in evryone,

We learn to live, we learn to give

Each other what we need to survive together alive.

Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord why dont we?

Ebony, ivory living in perfect harmony (repeat and fade)

you can't see the similarities between that facetious comparison and you taking marathon running data in africa and using that as evidence that blacks are genetically predisposed to be better at something that has nothing to do with marathon running at all?

really?

So Fiz, why does 10% of the population (black people- i understand your brain cant take much in at once)

Make up 70% of the NFL?

akpantherfan i think the biggest problem is that i'm not capable of speaking stupidly enough to you in a manner you can understand. this is a failing on my part and im so sorry for it.

like maybe tomorrow i'll draw my posts with crayon left handed and include lots of pictures and maybe then i'll connect with you on a fundamental level you're capable of understanding but until then i guess you'll just have to believe that genetics make inner city blacks better at sports like football and basketball, but not at sports like baseball, tennis, soccer, lacrosse, swimming, or driving.

Archived