• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2008: We got an F+

davos

jesus christ you people think genetics is like building a WoW character

"well im gonna go put 4 points into explosiveness and 3 into endurance. i'll worry about putting points into durability when i get into college level because you really don't have to worry about that until you level past high school."

jesus christ you people think genetics is like building a WoW character

"well im gonna go put 4 points into explosiveness and 3 into endurance. i'll worry about putting points into durability when i get into college level because you really don't have to worry about that until you level past high school."

you nerd...:cornut:

black qbs don't get the time nor the weapons white qbs have.thats why you can't name 5 good black qbs randell,warren,mike,doug, and rodney had success in the league.the great espn(lmao) consider carson palmer an elite qb but he havent won a playoff game, with 2 pro bowl wr.vick has done more but since his completion percentage was not as high, he is a bust!thats $#!T i meant poo.race should not play such a role in anything but it does including sports.it's a long offseason guys i know everybody is waiting for tc. Go Kats!

I dare you to call any of our black linemen "underachieving, slow-footed, sumo-sized black offensive linemen" to their face. Even Jordan Gross and Kalil would probably knock you silly for that. Ha.

It's amazing to me that there are people who still think like this.

Not to get into this war, but just a little tidbit: No white sprinter has ever done the 100 meters under 10 seconds. 30 African Americans have.

EDIT: Just found a really good and scientific article about this. The guy even mentions the sprinter thingie I posted above:

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/blackathlete.htm

That's just running though. How many black swimmers do you usually see competing in the Olympics, for example?

Archived