• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles cut Nnamdi Asomugha

chknwing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Frankie Luvu is what we all thought Shaq Thompson was going to be.
    • is by answering the question:  Does Bryce young look like he's going to be a franchise QB for next 10-15 years?   If that is true by end of year, then we likely have been able to : - protect BY with a solid OL play  - have good weapons around to spread the ball around - have a solid running game to keep defenses off balance - are able to move the ball and score more than 20 pts per game consistently - BY is able to be a playmaker and make others better  Even if it doesn't translate to a lot of wins because we still have so many holes or thin spots on the roster, I'll be happy and excited for next year.  On the other hands, If BY does not look like HIM, has another bad year or looks like he will be nothing more than a game manager, then it's a failure even if we win 8-9 games because it means we'll be back in QB purgatory for years to come.    Nothing else really matters, does it?
    • Just saw this thread. I share custody of my kiddo with my ex. She lives in RI. So when I go to get my daughter I rent a car (I live in NYC so I don't need a car). So here's my experience with EVs: 1. Looks at rental options 2. Ooh cool, an EV 3. Looks at how many miles a charge gets 4. Looks at how many miles it is to and from RI 5. Rents a gas car   Sure, there are more and more EV charging stations popping up everywhere. But you not only have to find them, but you may have to wait for a spot, and then you have to wait for a charge. Hard pass. I can pick her up and drop the car off on one tank of gas.