• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Vick to the Carolina Panthers????

KristenisHot

You know, Mint, Williams does put you in the mind of Sanders a little bit...the way he reverses field and all. I am thinking that Sanders had a little more power though, and of course Williams has a couple of more gears.

Not at all. I know some of you can be homers but really? And like Dimbee said you have that backwards.

I warned you guys of this day...

We have 3 better QB's on our team than Vick. The only strong point I can see is he would be much better at not fumbling - prison taught him to always keep a firm grip on the soap...I mean ball.

Like who? Vick pre-prison i'd argue was better than Delhomme.

Wait. I think I didn't get what you were saying then. Vick > McCown and Moore?

Vick (baggage aside, I am just talking skill wise) needs to have an offense built around him because he isn't a traditional QB, so not for this team he isn't.

Skill wise i think he's better than all of Car's QBs but i don't think he's a FIT for the Panther's.

I'm thinking you have that backwards

It's debatable, Dimbee.

I could be wrong, but rarely have I seen one man be able to take Sanders down. He just didn't seem to go down after initial contact. In regards to gears, Barry Sanders did not have the speed D-will does. D-will is faster and goes from 0-60 much quicker than Sanders did.

No you said skill wise he is better. Part of a skill a QB should have is accuracy. I can't think of one QB skill Vick has that is better than anything any Carolina QB has except POSSIBLY arm strength.

If you want to talk running ability well sure he beats anything Carolina has, obviously.

You guys drooling over the screen name realize you're probably doing so over an ugly male troll, right? :eek:

As to the post, the whole concept is ridiculous for any number of reasons.

- Jerry Richardson would never, under any circumstances, accept signing Vick

- Vick has trouble locating shorter receivers; our prime receiver is Steve Smith

- the lack of a passing threat would allow teams to concentrate solely on shutting down the run game, blunting the best part of our offense

- he's never shown he hasthe durability to take the hits he would take playing a position other than QB (there's evidence to indicate just the opposite)

- the resultant distractions would be something this team doesn't need

Hate to be blunt, but to anyone who's actually crazy enough to want this to happen, get over it. It's not going to happen, and it shouldn't :nonod:

Archived