• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Vick to the Carolina Panthers????

KristenisHot

I don't get why people keep saying he could play @ WR and do PR etc. Based on what?

No one even knows what athletic ability the guy even has at this point.

And all he had pre prison was a gun of an arm and the ability to run fast and be elusive.

If projecting that to success @ WR, PR etc is something a team wants to do, they'd better evaluate how much better than some kid just out of school who has actually done those things and been successful (albeit in college) they think Vick would be, and it had better be by a lot because with Vick you get mega baggage. Baggage that I don't see JR ever, ever bringing to Charlotte.

I am not really going to discuss the merits of him being here---but it would be a bit fascinating---because J-Rich will never let it happen. It's not the Panthers' style. The FO likes solid character people, and no one can argue with that.

No, he's already here, he just changed his name to DeAngelo...

You know, Mint, Williams does put you in the mind of Sanders a little bit...the way he reverses field and all. I am thinking that Sanders had a little more power though, and of course Williams has a couple of more gears.

I warned you guys of this day...

We have 3 better QB's on our team than Vick. The only strong point I can see is he would be much better at not fumbling - prison taught him to always keep a firm grip on the soap...I mean ball.

Actually both. He actually played organized football while in prison and he played QB for both teams, so he's not quite so rusty as people think. That said, I've never liked him going back to Virginia Tech and no way I want him on the team...

Archived