• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers says he will be at training camp

He's also never stated that he wants to leave Carolina. That might have something to do with it.

But I see and understand your point. :)

true, but I just like how the media has overdramatized him not showing up when he hasn't shown up to these things for like the last 3-4 years

I just want to be the fourth person in this thread to end a sentence with an ellipsis ...

It's my thing. Rather than go on a lengthy diatribe of obvious things once my main point has been made I employ an ellipsis to allow the reader to continue the train of thought. That, and it's become a habit. Does it offend you?

Interesting news, now how do we find the dollars to add depth to the o'line and DT position?

We don't. We have enough cap space to sign our draft picks and maybe a million or two left after that which will only buy low tier guys.

I'm betting the FO is going to stick with our current depth and if there is any injury, they will check out the free agent market as needed hoping to get a good filler guy (ala Jeremey Bridges two seasons ago).

Archived