• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers says he will be at training camp

Source: http://www.wralsportsfan.com/panthers/story/5340248/

Maybe there is a reason team officials with the Carolina Panthers are confident defensive end Julius Peppers will show up to training camp on time. Peppers has been a no-show to all of the team's summer school workouts and he has yet to sign a one year tender with the team. But a recent text message he sent to a defensive teammate could give some answers about his willingness to play this year in Carolina. Play-by-play voice Mick Mixon was at a function not long ago and he shared that message to 99.9FM The Fan ESPN Radio. "My friend, one of the linebackers said 'hey look at this we got a text from Julius'," Mixon told The Insiders on Thursday. "The text said 'hey, out here in Arizona working out, I won't be early for camp but I won't be late, and I'll be ready to go. "Peppers' attitude about his readiness for training camp could come as a relief for Panthers fans and teammates. It was only months ago when the four-time pro-bowler created a list of other teams he wanted to play for. The Panthers will hold one more week of summer school workouts next week, then break until training camp comes August 2 in Spartanburg, SC.

umm if I remember correctly he hasn't shown up for these early camps in the past.....I just like how people stress over it this year.

This will work its way out one of or another, it has almost become useless to talk about now

Archived