• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Margus Hunt

chknwing

Maybe he could find a spot on special teams, perhaps the practice squad?

The phrase 'looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane' was probably invented for the eventual explanation of Hunt. I literally hate pretty much everything about his game. Yes, he looked strong and fast at the Combine. On the field? Completely different story. Despite his size and strength, he was routinely pushed around by blockers at the Senior Bowl. When it comes to the pass rush, he could generate none, and Scott Wright went as far as to say his spin move looked as if it were happening in slow motion.

To me, he's the quintessential workout warrior who will make his team regret investing a high pick in him. I hope the Panthers steer very clear from Hunt.

The guy hasn't played a ton of football he is a project but he is one hell of an athlete, he is an absolute freak....

I would be willing to take a shot at him in the second even though we have good DE's he would have time to develop he has room to bulk up a bit, this guy in a year or two could be a monstrous 3-tech.

6'8 277 pounds 4.6 40 38 bench reps with an 88' wingspan????

Archived