• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Instead of the Pro Bowl...

hepcat

I still think only players and coaches should vote for the ProBowl players. And change the Hall of Fame game to the Pro Bowl. This way two teams don't have an extra preseason game. I think more people would watch the probowl this way cuz we would be hungry for some football.

AMEN.

Also having it in between the championship games and the SB is dumbsville to the max. Anyone from either SB team simply will not be there.

i think that is what they were hoping for. limit the number of extra games that are played....i guess. whatever the reason, it sounded like that was one of the goals.

Yeah if they are looking to save some dough, they should definitely cancel the actual game altogether. They put it in between the CCs and the SB @ the site of the SB to try to maximize profit and exposure is my guess.

But there's no way they cancel the game. Look at all those advertising profits, ticket sales and concession sales, etc.

Mint, you are right that they have all that to consider. Plus there is also no way they let fans stop picking the players because that feeds into some of the other areas you mention.

Since they continue to hold the game, I guess I can assume they make more from it than they spend.

Archived