• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Instead of the Pro Bowl...

hepcat

Just an idea...but what if at the end of the season, each division in football put together an all-star team of their own. Yes this is insipired from the divison teams espn.com put together today, but I thought it would be interesting. Then each division plays each other in a half game (two quarters) and whoever wins goes on to play the winner of the other conference's divisional all-star team. This can be done all in like 2-3 days and doesn't have to be serious just like the current Pro Bowl to avoid any injuries, but it gives divisions bragging rights...? And pits former divisional foes on the same team for once.

sounds pretty cool. may even watch if bored enbough. My problem is that I absolutely despise the other teams in our division and would find it very hard pulling for Abraham and Drew Brees.

They should team up with one team from each of the other three divisions on a rotating basis and then play a double elimination round robin on and indoor arena field but without helmets along the line of scrimmage and where you have to call your own fouls like pickup basketball.

Nah, I still wouldn't watch

Archived