• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I would Love To See Jake Delhomme Be The Guy

Guest RT81

Who Leads Us To Our First Superbowl Title!

Its noone who more classier,works harder and a great leader that jake has been for this team and I hope he able to bring it home for us.

also don't bring up my brett thread I made I've done said I was joking it was a bad joke at that and I'm sorry I made it.

every team has that one player that...you know he deserves a superbowl before his career ends. I don't think for me that player is Jake. I think the world of Jake, but Muhsin Muhammad came back to us for this very purpose, and I would love to see us get him one. it might be the biggest thing missing from what some prematurely consider a hall of fame career.

I wanted to see Jerome Bettis get one. I would have loved for Jim Kelly to have gotten one. I was glad to see Elway get one. Nobody is to that status on the Panthers save Kasay and he largely is the reason we don't have one IMO. The closest to him is Smitty but I don't really have a soft place in my heart for guys that blindside their own teammates. If Brad Hoover got one I would be very happy as far as sentiment goes but that is about it for the current roster. Call me cold if you like.

Jake has had plenty of rope and plenty of rosters. He does not deserve any win one for the gipper status IMHO. He just hasn't earned it.

what difference does it make who is the QB?

is that guy that much of a victim that he has an underdog cheering section now?

LMAO

Jake been on this ride with us since 2003 we was so close to getting s title that year If we just had that ball last that game I have no doubt we would won sb 38. I just think it would be just right if jake is our qb when we win our first cause after all the crap he had to put up over the years he stills goes out there with a postive attitude gives it 100%.

Jake been on this ride with us since 2003 we was so close to getting s title that year If we just had that ball last that game I have no doubt we would won sb 38. I just think it would be just right if jake is our qb when we win our first cause after all the crap he had to put up over the years he stills goes out there with a postive attitude gives it 100%.

how about all his crap we had to put up with?

Jake getting the sentimental vote is laughable to me. He would not start for any other team.

i really don't get why some people are fans... they seem to hate the team, the coaches, the philosophy, the people on it and the people who root for it.

why?

pick up another team - the end... not so hard. are you the same guy that dates all sorts of women you get along fine with and then ends up marrying the one you're at the throat of constantly? do you need to hate to love?

jake deserves a bowl

Archived