• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wii owner with Tiger Woods golf

88 Bronco

He has knee problems (part of why he doesn't hit the course anymore) and liked that he could play while sitting in his chair.

I'd maybe suggest getting it for one of the more traditional consoles if it's an option for you. The idea of the wii is to get ya up and moving and if he's more comfortable sitting down then a joystick might be the way to go.

Did you know that the new wii sports was going to feature updated golfing and a full disc golf mode?

How long before EA snaps up the rights to that game?:rolleyes:

I doubt either of them will be as good as Tiger Woods anyway, EA only buys the rights to games that are BETTER than their games

I'd maybe suggest getting it for one of the more traditional consoles if it's an option for you. The idea of the wii is to get ya up and moving and if he's more comfortable sitting down then a joystick might be the way to go.

All he has is the Wii, and if the games get overly complicated it frustrates him and he is very thin on patience.

When will we see Augusta National on a game? I heard they were developing their own game. I'll bet anything it will Suck.

Just open it up to EA and let them do it right.

I think they are VERY touchy about licensing anything to do with the course or club or name. You'll probably never see anything with Augusta in it.

I quit playing video game golf when it ruined my -5 handicap. :sad:

Archived