• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MPF's boobs

Zcustom

Grandfather Mountain Highland Games is the largest highland games in the world. Some of you have probably been, and some of you are like "wtf is a highland games". Highland Games are the Scottish and Irish festivals where they throw the cabers and hammers etc. They also have kick-ass bands that play celtic music.

Anyone who has had to tolerate my posts around here knows that I'm in a Celtic Rock Band called Stirling Bridge www.stirlingbridgeband.com

Aaaaand, we're on the "short list" to play grandfather this year. Guess what promoters love? Facebook likes. So do me a solid and go like my band on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/StirlingBridge

What the fug does this have to do with MPF's boobs? If my band gets to 1,000 likes by the end of February I will post pics of MPF's boobs from the infamous boob flashing tailgate.

False advertising is punishable by death.

I will only like this Z if you send me a picture of you playing the skin flute with your hand.

Absolutely not you pervert!

Oh and it's not false advertising, this thread is about me posting MPF's boob pics, you guys just have to hold up your end of the bargain.

Now go like my band

Absolutely not you pervert!

Oh and it's not false advertising, this thread is about me posting MPF's boob pics, you guys just have to hold up your end of the bargain.

Now go like my band

#1 you edited my post weirdo...

#2 when you title a thread "MPF's boobs" there is a certain expectation upon opening said thread.

#3 I "liked" your damned band. Where's my pie?

#4 If you get 1000 likes and don't follow thru I will send Saltman to blow you up.

You've saved that pic for the last 5 or so years? I think I have it saved on some random hard drive somewhere, too. I mean...that's creepy!

And I deleted Facebook. I heard it causes syphilis.

Creepy indeed. How are the bushes outside her window doing?

Archived