• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Will Have More Sacks This Season? Peppers or Brown

Guest RT81

It doesn't matter,if we have to pay Pep 1 mil$/game for him to sit out plays when he wants,our team is screwed and NO PLAYOFFS!!:mad: Either sign him to a contract or trade him!

well they cannot trade him. the options were sign him or let him walk...they chose wrong.

But that is old news. Now we are faced with wishing in one hand and pissing in the other while hoping the wishing hand fills up first

peppers does not play for the Panthers

Brown does not even practice with the starters in his absence

how we have gravitated to "Top rated defense" speak concerning these two players is puzzling. Is there a genie-lamp around here you guys are rubbing or some kind of wishing fountain getting filled up with coins? It's one thing to talk hypothetically about if the two started (which this OP failed to do) but to talk about how the d will rank is, as I already said, puzzling.

I know, as long as John Fox is our head coach, that defense will remain a priority here. Knowing that, I expected our defense to rebound even before the draft. Now that we have added another pass rusher (and Peppers will be in a Panther jersey come training camp), it adds up to go things for the defense.

How so many fans can write off our defense after last year, is beyond comprehension.

Archived