• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Will Have More Sacks This Season? Peppers or Brown

Guest RT81

I don't care how much interest there is, it would be insane for Peppers to sit out. He would not only be passing up a chance to make $1million per game, but he would also be hurting his chances of being able to pick and choose where he wants to play next year.

Peppers is coming off one of his best years as a pro. Gotta think he's going to have another good year. Having Brown opposite of Peppers during pass rushing downs is going to be great for our defense as a whole.

Who gets more sacks? Aww, who really gives a damn when the defense is going to return to being a top rated defense?

Peppers is coming off one of his best years as a pro. Gotta think he's going to have another good year. Having Brown opposite of Peppers during pass rushing downs is going to be great for our defense as a whole.

Who gets more sacks? Aww, who really gives a damn when the defense is going to return to being a top rated defense?

Top Rated Defense. I like the sound of that. If it comes to be. With our running game we will be SB bound.

peppers does not play for the Panthers

Brown does not even practice with the starters in his absence

how we have gravitated to "Top rated defense" speak concerning these two players is puzzling. Is there a genie-lamp around here you guys are rubbing or some kind of wishing fountain getting filled up with coins? It's one thing to talk hypothetically about if the two started (which this OP failed to do) but to talk about how the d will rank is, as I already said, puzzling.

peppers does not play for the Panthers

Brown does not even practice with the starters in his absence

how we have gravitated to "Top rated defense" speak concerning these two players is puzzling. Is there a genie-lamp around here you guys are rubbing or some kind of wishing fountain getting filled up with coins? It's one thing to talk hypothetically about if the two started (which this OP failed to do) but to talk about how the d will rank is, as I already said, puzzling.

Peppers will be starting when we face the eagles in week one.bank on it. :)

Archived