• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Will Have More Sacks This Season? Peppers or Brown

Guest RT81

Pep Brown and Johnson...hmmm PB&J?

haha thats a good one!!

nothing would make me happier than peppers having a monster season and brown getting single teamed all season.

well Its not really much to talk about really and everyone here and Ithe people Iknow are pump about seeing brown play so I figure I just ask for the hell of it just to have something to talk about.

did you really ask this question?

You want to compare production of an all-pro player to a rookie....

All drafted rookies are hall of fame locks until they actually play then they're the worst busts in the history of the NFL.

Brown will, since Peppers is sitting this year out.

there was already too little interest for comfort when his agent was shopping for trades. he is not going to sit out and turn 30 and hope somebody gives him a chance next year. the only way he can save his career is to have a good 2009 season.

there was already too little interest for comfort when his agent was shopping for trades. he is not going to sit out and turn 30 and hope somebody gives him a chance next year. the only way he can save his career is to have a good 2009 season.

i would not go that far..it would be stupid to sit out..yes but but if he did plenty of teams will still jump all over him he just would not get that monster deal..i dont think his career is in jeopardy so no need for it to be saved in 09.

How do you know what the interest is in Peppers right now. I am curious how you get that information. Surely not just from Yas, Reed, and Gantt I hope.

To say there is no interest is completely ridiculous. To say there is not somebody that has stepped up, spoken to the media, and said they will give him a raise on top of the 17 mill and give Carolina two first draft picks for him is really all you know...like the rest of us.

Archived