• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People are stupid!

ncguy2184

there is a pole on nfl.com asking

Which running back would you most want on your fantasy football team in 2009?

Michael Turner 40%

Matt Forte 24%

Maurice Jones-Drew18%

DeAngelo Williams 18%

are people really that stupid or is it me? deangelo got 18% come on now!!!!

I had MJD and DeAngelo....and it was due to DeAngelo that I am the Huddle champ.

Most of these folks are either listening to the pundits who are not convinced that Williams can repeat last year's performance. He was basically unknown last year since the Panthers are basically ignored in the media since we're a small market team. I remember getting some grief even from other Panther fans about taking the chance on Williams and you see how it paid out....

I don't see anything wrong with it. Turner is the flavor of the week and has been for a couple of years. You guys have been around long enough to know the press dynamic. They don't change until they're slapped repeatedly around the face and head - and somebody else tells them what to say...

It's not reality and yet, it's not fantasy either, it's pure fiction...

How the hell is MJD that high? Seriously?

Because there's no more Fred Taylor to split carries. Plus, I think there were only 4 choices in that poll. With that being said, I wish I was in a money league with the 40% who chose Turner, he's due for injury this year with all those carries.

I think FF is stupid to begin with. But I do read the write ups ranking players and I do not understand what the hype for Forte is all about.

Because Forte does not split near as much time as the other backs do. All do to the amount of touches

Archived