• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bank of America is the devil

Zcustom

Four years ago those scumbags used harvesting software to try and steal money from the wife and I, now they have sent this "account" (made up solely of overdraft fees) to the IRS and it's going to count as income this year??

Fug you BOA, it's a disgrace that you sponsor my favorite football team. Bastards, rot in hell.

Whoa they did what?

http://www.clossonsettlement.com/

The lawsuit also claims that Bank of America authorizes debit card transactions that will result in overdraft fees; fails to warn customers that specific debit card transactions may result in overdrawn accounts; posts debit card and other transactions in high-to-low order; and provides account balance information to customers that is not current, accurate or as advertised.

You wouldnt believe the bullshtit Im going through with them & my mortgage. I told one of their reps what I thought & her response was "You can always refinance." I told her I tried that & BoA bought the loan from them. It pisses me off that the Panthers play at BoA, I cannot stand the fuggers & their business principles...

Credit Unions, ftw. Or... have money in your account and you needn't worry of an overdraft.

Funny story, my sister worked in customer service a few years ago for a credit union. Some guy who hated wachovia bank called one day and ask why his credit union check went thru wachovia. She told him that wachovia handles all their check processing. He got really mad, screamed at her, screamed at managment, and closed his account, and went to another credit union (which probably had its checks handled by a big bank).

Most credit unions outsource some or all of their back office operations to one of the bigger banks.

Yeah my sister had a situation where her BofA debit card didn't register oh, about 60 days worth of lunch at $6 a day. She was dumb not to notice but all she would check was her balance and not what was actually coming out. So all these charges hit on the same random day and about 12 of them hit with a 50 dollar overdraft fee each. They eventually got it sorted out and BofA settled with them tbh I don't know all the details about that but it was a mess for awhile.

What pisses me off about it is the banks got greedy. They tried to maximize profits and they failed and cost a lot of people jobs. So now their crying "poor us, we need to charge fees, we're losing money left and right". They are losing money because they got sloppy and greedy. Cut your boards pay in half. That's a good start.

Archived