• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 Things the Gaming Industry Will Never Fix

Delhomeboy

Absolutely hilarious. I loved the MLB 2k9 video. That game had a ridiculous amount of dumb bugs. 2k Sports is worse than EA Sports if you can believe it.

The cut-scenes part was funny too. My roommate played Metal Gear Solid 4 and I couldn't believe how long they were. It was more cut-scene movie fest than it was a game.

2k Sports is worse than EA Sports if you can believe it.

No, just no.

The left fielder in that video was being controlled by a human and made to roll, that's why he immediately picks the ball up when the guy takes control of the center fielder and makes him roll.

2K sports has the best NBA game and had a better NFL game until EA realized Madden couldn't compete and bought the NFL rights. MLB 2K9 isn't perfect, but don't blame what happened in that video on AI.

Almost everything that happened in that video has to do with AI.

The ball hitting the player in the back.

The player not being able to pick up the ball, though trying to several times.

The center fielder not picking up the ball even though he tries (regardless of who made him roll, that's still bad AI).

And 2K sports already patched it twice, so that's their quota for patches to a game, onto the next project!

Archived