• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Obama: White to Black in 1 Sec Flat

chknwing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Mack should be retired. The guy is simply old at this point. I feel like the university is keeping him around simply because of his past and he's a nice guy.    He's the Joe Biden of HC's. Time to hang em up.
    • This. And I don’t think Luvu has peaked. I don’t know if it is because we overestimated Shaq’s high gear or if it was doomed by injury. Sadly, the only aspect lacking for him to become elite… was elite ability. He was a really good player. A starter. Not a JAG. Not a star player. Not an All pro. He is a JAG+ with elite leadership qualities.  If we were to sign a free agent LB who had an identical resume and career stats for big money, this place would burn to the ground.  Shaq’s biggest asset is locker room, not on the football field. Look, I love Shaq. This is not a knock.  I’m glad we’ve kept him, but a first rounder is supposed, one hopes, to be a game changer. Keeps coaches awake at night. Hard to scheme around. Puts a game away at a critical juncture. He never has been. I think it’s because we haven’t seen one in so long we’ve forgotten what that looks like.  flame away    
    • Do you complain about people "hating" on the Cowboys?  Colorado doesn't have just 2 good players.  That's laughable.  And they ain't competing in the SEC.  You think they only have 2 good players....because that's what the coach cares about and his entire purpose in Colorado is his son.