• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State

CardiacCats

Patton is still a avg. Wr with no out of the box talent. Not super fast or big. And we already have a few Patton's on the roster.

Trufant's brother plays for the Seahawks and was really good when he was younger.

beat banks for about 100 yards and a td......dont wanna derail the thread.....so yeah whatever you say boss...lol

Patton is still a avg. Wr with no out of the box talent. Not super fast or big. And we already have a few Patton's on the roster.

Trufant's brother plays for the Seahawks and was really good when he was younger.

beat banks for about 100 yards and a td......dont wanna derail the thread.....so yeah whatever you say boss...lol

I like Rhodes a ton, but he's a press guy that's a tad over aggressive and that might be a downfall for him his first year. Miliner will go top 10 and most likely won't be available. Banks I think fits in better here as he's an off coverage guy that has good ball skills. I'm worried about his strength and his pad level first year though and he doesn't have elite acceleration or speed. Poyer has good speed, decent size (Also needs to bulk up a bit as well) Has excellent ball skills. Probably fits better in Carolina then Rhodes as well. The team could probably trade back and still pick him up later on in the first round.

So if you had to pick between Banks, Rhodes and Poyer knowing the system in Carolina, who do you take?

Well I'm obviously going with Banks, because he is a true shut down corner.

But between Poyer or Rhodes with our second pick, I'd go Poyer. Like you said he would be a better fit with our scheme. He plays with so much heart and his technique is top notch.

And Jarrett beat Leon Hall for 143 yards and 2 Td in the Rose Bowl.

How did that work out.

private message me so we dont mess up the thread.. but your logic is usless just based on the fact that jerry rice came from a small school and didnt have blazing speed. and im sure dwayne faced better corners than he did. lol try harder buddy.

Archived