• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State

CardiacCats

it's looking more and more like Gamble won't be back next year. Even if he doesn't return, is CB our biggest need? No, offensive line comes first and foremost in my opinion but if Warmack isn't there and we don't like Fisher this guy HAS to be considered. He's so much better than Miliner. Dude is a ball hawk and playmaker and stud in man-to-man coverage. Could be the leader of our secondary for the next decade. I'm in love with him as a player and as far as value goes, at 14 the only guy I see better is Warmack. If Warmack isn't there he has to at least be considered, right?

I'm sure he'll be considered... But like you've said CB isn't our biggest need (I'd say it's about 4th-5th on the list)

How is it 4th or 5th?

Gamble is gone people don't kid yourself. Plus we could lose Capt. as well because he is a FA!!

WE ONLY HAVE NORMAN, THOMAS, AND DOCKERY AS CB ON THE ROSTER!!!

THIS IS A BIGGER NEED THEN MOST PEOPLE THINK.

If Banks or Millner drop to us this is a no brainer.

How is it 4th or 5th?

Gamble is gone people don't kid yourself. Plus we could lose Capt. as well because he is a FA!!

WE ONLY HAVE NORMAN, THOMAS, AND DOCKERY AS CB ON THE ROSTER!!!

THIS IS A BIGGER NEED THEN MOST PEOPLE THINK.

If Banks or Millner drop to us this is a no brainer.

Gamble went down 6 games into the season... And honestly I think our secondary played pretty dam well without him. True if Munnerlyn leaves in FA it does become a need but not necessarily in the first round. I'd say if Rhodes drops to us in the second I'd take him there but we could address that in the 4-5 round.

Archived