• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scenario where we land Star

JawnyBlaze

I'm thinking the Titans would take him, so we'd need to trade up ahead of them. Of course, the Titans could easily take Warmack making a trade up not necessary, but if Star's there at 9 I don't want them taking a chance. I want them trading up with NYJ to get him.

They also looking at corners like dee millner and Johnathan banks

Its possible he could fall but highly doubtful. But a Couple of years ago Nick Fairley was going number one in January. He would need a poor combine or something else pop up to make him drop. He gets through Combine okay, then he will be top eight pick

I'm thinking the Titans would take him, so we'd need to trade up ahead of them. Of course, the Titans could easily take Warmack making a trade up not necessary, but if Star's there at 9 I don't want them taking a chance. I want them trading up with NYJ to get him.

I think its highly likely Titans go o-line if they stay with the pick they have. They could possibly go DL (either DT or DE). That's the team that's move will definitely be a factor in what happens to us because we could be looking at a lot of the same prospects minus WR

Archived