• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why i think well take a WR at the top of the draft

Panthers4lyfe

I really like Justin Hunter from Tennessee. He's 6 foot 4 pretty fast and has good jump ball skills. We really need to get a DT though but hopefully we can pick one up in free agency

He has the same body as a female track runner from Kenya. Like I could literally use him as a tooth pick or something.

And he's playing on a bad knee. I use to love Hunter but he's not the same and never will be.

Cordarrelle Patterson is #1.

Yea FA will play a role in this also. But isnt it easier to find a decent dt in FA then a ot? I think we could plug up dt and S in free agency if we could (big if) get some cap space

OG is a LOT easier to get in FA than a DT and that's what we need, not an OT. We're not going to get a decent DT in FA. The only ones I can think of are Melton and the big dude from Seattle (his name escapes me atm, it's 5am) and they're gonna be way out of our price range, especially if we wanna grab a decent S like Phillips which I think would be a better investment of our capspace. DT/OL/WR in the 1st, DT in the 2nd if we didn't take one in the first, and OL or WR in the 4th (whichever we disnt already take)

I think Gettleman will try to make a trade with his former team to unload one of our cap problem players and try to get a WR such as Hakeem Nicks. This would give us a weapon for Cam and allow us to draft OL or DT with our top picks. Make it so !

OG is a LOT easier to get in FA than a DT and that's what we need, not an OT. We're not going to get a decent DT in FA. The only ones I can think of are Melton and the big dude from Seattle (his name escapes me atm, it's 5am) and they're gonna be way out of our price range, especially if we wanna grab a decent S like Phillips which I think would be a better investment of our capspace. DT/OL/WR in the 1st, DT in the 2nd if we didn't take one in the first, and OL or WR in the 4th (whichever we disnt already take)

I think #1 wr talent will fall off more than dt talent by the time we pick in the second. Which is why i'd rather go wr first and bpa dt/ol in the second

Archived