• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther for Life?

we're talking to a bunch of madden fans that don't have a fuging clue who frank reich is.

Aren't you just the early 1990s football snob. Anyone that associates themselves with the Panthers is A OK in my book, we aren't exactly a bandwagon franchise. Some of these guys were in diapers when Frank Reich lit up preseason 1995, hell I was 10 years old. There's no reason to vilify the young.

Aren't you just the early 1990s football snob. Anyone that associates themselves with the Panthers is A OK in my book, we aren't exactly a bandwagon franchise. Some of these guys were in diapers when Frank Reich lit up preseason 1995, hell I was 10 years old. There's no reason to vilify the young.

good for you.

if you feel vilified that's all on you bro.

so go suck it.

because i'm old and junk n stuff.

obviously you're too young to have grown cognizant of your own hypocrisy, preaching things you haven't even bothered to research because you've been spoon fed everything by mtv the entirety of your less than 30 years.

so yeah, when some dumbass pops up with an ignorant thread or post about OMG ALL MY KNOWLEDGE IS POST SUPERBOWL SO I'M AN EXPERT then yeah, that kind of grinds my gears a little bit

be aware of your ignorance before you boast it

So I'm thinking a player should qualify by playing 5 or more season meaning they qualified for free agency but never left. If that's the case then there are only four players; Minter, Rucker, Mangum and Hoover.

So do we need more of these lifers moving forward? Is that important? I know from a fan's standpoint we want a guy like Smitty to only be a Panther but from a football standpoint is that in the best interest of winning rings?

Archived