• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horton out, Bowles in as Cardinals DC

JawnyBlaze

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/17/ray-horton-angry-after-cardinals-hire-bruce-arians/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/17/report-horton-out-bowles-in-as-cardinals-defensive-coordinator/

Ray Horton pissed he was passed over for the Arizona HC gig and Arizona replaced him with one of the guys that ruined Philly's D. Lmao. If our D didn't look pretty good the second half of last season I'd be clamoring for Horton here.

I still think McDermott should be fired personally. With the DCs out there now we could def upgrade

Horton ran a 3-4 in Arizona.

There's nobody out there right now who I'd see as such a significant upgrade it'd be worth firing a DC who's doing a good job and who's well liked by his players.

Yea Im really shocked also.

Don't Horton and Arians have connections back in Pittsburgh? I would think that Arians would have kept Horton alone for that reason.

Even though Cardinals' Defense was awful, Horton is one of the better DC in this league. I just dont know if I'd take Bowles over Horton though he have done a pretty good job in the past with Miami.

I would love to have Horton here over Sean, but if any coach on this team earned a chance to come back it was Sean.

Yea Im really shocked also.

Don't Horton and Arians have connections back in Pittsburgh? I would think that Arians would have kept Horton alone for that reason.

Even though Cardinals' Defense was awful, Horton is one of the better DC in this league. I just dont know if I'd take Bowles over Horton though he have done a pretty good job in the past with Miami.

I would love to have Horton here over Sean, but if any coach on this team earned a chance to come back it was Sean.

Umm, the Cardinal's defense wasn't awful, they were average to good this year. They've been markedly improved since Horton took over there.

Archived