• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AFTER WINS WE MUST DO THIS

CardiacCats

Couple problems. Number one, when we win 1/3 of the fans go home pissed. Number two, when we win 1/3 of the fans left at half time.

and the other third are often fans of the opposing team or random cowboys/steelers/giants fans

lol I think I'm offended now. We don't leave early or go home pissed. Actually, the stadium is louder when only the 50,000 or so true fans stay and cheer.

And Stand and Cheer. Ugh! Yuck! They tried that a few years ago (back when we were winning lol) and it sucked. At least the James Taylor song truly relates only to the Panthers and Hurricanes. I'm not counting the B__cats.

i say we start a new chant

we start jumping and then along with it go "ooooooooooooo" and get louder like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" and then switch to "PANTHERS! PANTHERS! PANTHERS! PANTHERS! OOOOOO PANTHERS! PANTHERS! PANTHERS! PANTHERS! OOOOOOOOOOOO! PANTHER POWER! PANTHER POWER! RAWR!" and then play a loud rockin rap song or somethin. i think it would get things crazy.

Oh I was at the Giants game. I was getting mad that people were not in their seats before kick off. But when they got to their seats they were wearing Cruz jerseys and I was like "Fug it".

That poo was awful. I had some white trash Giant fans yelling at me to get the hell out of the stadium when I was walking down to TAKE A PISS. My damn son was the honorary team captain for that game for the love of god. Was at midfield for the coin toss and some old white trash Yankee skank is gonna tell me to get the fug out of MY stadium? I told that old bitch that was yelling to get her fuging boyfriend to talk that poo to me. Damn that sucked. And those assholes are coming back next year along with the Jets and Pats. Joy to the fuggin world. Our fans suck out loud.

That poo was awful. I had some white trash Giant fans yelling at me to get the hell out of the stadium when I was walking down to TAKE A PISS. My damn son was the honorary team captain for that game for the love of god. Was at midfield for the coin toss and some old white trash Yankee skank is gonna tell me to get the fug out of MY stadium? I told that old bitch that was yelling to get her fuging boyfriend to talk that poo to me. Damn that sucked. And those assholes are coming back next year along with the Jets and Pats. Joy to the fuggin world. Our fans suck out loud.

Should have told her to make you a sandwich, LOL

I strangely enjoy being outnumbered by opposing fans in BOA. I get incredibly hammered, scan the crowd for obnoxious visitors and give the DX suck it motion when we do something awesome and when they score or we are blowing super hard, I still scan the crowd to ridicule and scream at visitors that they are bandwagon and probably live in Charlotte because the city of the team they're cheering for sucks a**.

Typical home game for me. But hey, I could also be down for a stadium full of Panther fans too. Actually, that probably would improve my quality of life, especially on Sundays.

Archived