• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AFTER WINS WE MUST DO THIS

CardiacCats

Okay well the soccer club Manchester City does this and it's amazing.

At games normally before and after wins they'll sing the chorus to Hey Jude by the Beatles, a song everyone ever has heard or else I would post it.

They go:

"NA

NA NA

NANANANA

NANANANA

CIIIIIITY"

So instead of Hey Jude they just say "CIIITY". We should do the exact same thing but say "PAAAAANTHERS" and boom we're in this. How can I let JR know of this idea?

Sadly I've never had the chance to visit BoA Stadium, but from what I've heard from you guys here we don't have enough real fans get that sort of thing going. When I'm lucky enough to finally make my pilgrimage up there for a game then I'm definitely down to get drunk and rowdy and sing anything. I really want to get up there some time to meet up with some of you guys to tailgate and party. :)

Okay well the soccer club Manchester City does this and it's amazing.

At games normally before and after wins they'll sing the chorus to Hey Jude by the Beatles, a song everyone ever has heard or else I would post it.

They go:

"NA

NA NA

NANANANA

NANANANA

CIIIIIITY"

So instead of Hey Jude they just say "CIIITY". We should do the exact same thing but say "PAAAAANTHERS" and boom we're in this. How can I let JR know of this idea?

I think he would go for it if it said.... BOOO JAAAAANNNNGGGLLLEEEEESSSS.

Archived